WHAT IS BRAILLEFORM?
BrailleForm is a production process where Acrylic is moulded to create a continuous faced Braille Sign, this production process was developed exclusively by us at Braille Sign Supplies.
We first embraced this production process back in 2011 after realising that by moulding Acrylic Braille Signs we could eliminate all the issues we identified at the time with common production methods. Moulding the Braille Signs in house also gave us the freedom to get creative with our Braille Signs & supply custom Braille Signs quickly & to clients designs while also overseeing the the Braille Signs maintained compliance to required regulations.
We offer a huge ranges of catalogue Braille Signs which are in stock, ready to ship or can be produced quickly. If you can not locate the Braille signs you need we can modify our designs to meet your projects needs. We can also work entirely off your designs & offer guidance to ensure that your custom Braille signs will meet compliance.
Feel free to contact us directly to discuss what Braille Signage option is right for your next project.
BENEFITS OF BRAILLEFORM
BrailleForm is exclusively available from Braille Sign Supplies.
Manufactured onsite in Torquay, Victoria from Australian sourced materials. BrailleForm is an uniquely Australian Made product.
Benefits of BrailleForm Braille Signage:
- A continuous faced braille sign with no fixed parts
- Moulded from a single piece of acrylic
- No risk of symbols, letters or braille adhesion failure
- Extremely durable, long wearing and vandal resistant
- Easy to clean providing excellent hygienic properties
- Fitted with 100% coverage of VHB double sided tape ready for self-installation
- Compliant to Building Code of Australia Section D3.6
- Compliant to AS1428.1 Access and Mobility standards
- Available in a variety of colours
- Fully customisable
Guidance on how to install Braille Signs to ensure it meets compliance can be found on our installation instructions HERE.